View Acrobat Version
 

Past Board Meetings

 

MEMBERS PRESENT

Lance Parker, President
John Higginson, Secretary
Del Cahill, Director
Neal McCrillis, Director

MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVES

Cherie Murphy-Schmidt, Property Manager
Michelle Kamejarin, Property Supervisor

 

CALL TO ORDER
The meeting was called to order by Lance Parker at 5:03 pm. Six (6) owners were in attendance.

ESTABLISHMENT OF A QUORUM
There is a quorum of four (4) Board members present.

ACTION ITEM #1: APPROVE MINUTES
John Higginson made a motion to approve the minutes from the January 21st, 2021 Board of Directors Meeting as presented. Lance Parker noted a typo, which has been corrected. This was seconded by Del Cahill. The motion passed unanimously

TREASURER'S REPORT
Del Cahill, Board Treasurer gave the Treasurer's Report. As of December 31, 2020, the Association has $125,569 in its operating account and $621,917 in its reserve account for a total of $747,486 for total assets.

ACTION ITEM #2: APPROVE MAU CONTRACT
Del Cahill made a motion to approve the Helm Mechanical to replace our Mixed Air Unit on the rooftop. Elara Engineering has recommended them after their post bid conferences with the 2 lowest bidders. Their proposal is $316,350.00. This was seconded by John Higginson. The motion passed unanimously.

ACTION ITEM #3: APPROVE DRAFT AUDIT.
Del Cahill made a motion to approve the draft audit of our 2019 fiscal year provided by Picker and Associates. This was seconded by Neal McCrillis. The motion passed unanimously.

ACTION ITEM #4: APPROVE INTERCOM PROPOSAL.
John Higginson made a motion to approve the VOIP option to replace our current intercom. Unit cost is $3,989.53 plus a $4.00 per month fee if using app or no cost if not using app. Each unit owner using the app would be billed $48 per year on their HOA account. This was seconded by Neal McCrillis. The motion passed unanimously.

INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
Electric Charging Ports - Neal McCrillis

  • Neal discussed the information from Elara Engineering to provide a study for electric car charging ports in the parking garage.

Update Reserve Study - Del Cahill
  • Del provided information from Klein and Hoffman to update our 2019 Reserve study.

TownSq - Lance Parker
  • Lance provided an overview on the TownSq app and benefits of the communication system.

Garage Project Schedule - Lance Parker
  • Lance provided an update on the garage project schedule.


MEETING ADJOURNMENT
John Higginson made a motion that the meeting be adjourned at 6:17 pm. This was seconded by Del Cahill. The motion was passed unanimously.

Museum Park Lofts I Condominium Association

Board Meeting Minutes (via Zoom) 01/21/21